Dr. Sandy Gibney has offered to share her expertise with our runners in answering medical questions you may have.
Please submit your question to the doctor by email from this link.
- Emergency Room Doctor for past 14 years, currently at St. Francis Emergency Room, Wilmington.
- Board Certified in Internal Medecine
- Graduated from Jefferson Medical College- 3rd in class of 211
- Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology
- All-American in Cross-Country & MVP Track & Field at University of Delaware.
- Member of United States Field Hockey Team 1979-1981
Personal Running Bests
- 5k- 16:42
- 5mile- 28:24
- 10k- 35:13
- 10mile- 57:14
- Half marathon- 1:17:34
- Currently the Masters DE State 5k age group record holder